Hotel P.K. Residency, Sector 27 Noida would like to inform all its customers that it is a proud recipient of the Certificate of Excellence Award 2018 by Trip Advisor. Our Entire Team @ PKR is ecstatic at winning this award. We would like to thank all our customers & employees for making this achievement possible.
Hotel P.K. Residency opened its doors in 2015 and since then has every year won this prestigious award Over the years, We have made sure that we try to make all our customers have an amazing stay.
Founded in 2010, the Certificate of Excellence award honors hospitality businesses that consistently achieve outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor. This award is only given to the top 10 percent of accommodations, attractions, restaurants, and vacation rentals listed on TripAdvisor.
To qualify for a Certificate of Excellence, a hospitality business must:
- Maintain an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five
- Have a minimum number of total reviews
- Have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least twelve months.
TripAdvisor also considers a property’s popularity ranking for both the Travelers’ Choice and Certificate of Excellence. The better your ratings−and the greater the number of recent reviews−the higher your property’s TripAdvisor ranking can go.
Other ways to set yourself apart from the crowd on TripAdvisor:
Earning one of TripAdvisor’s coveted awards isn’t the only way to showcase your property online. Try this:
- Become a part of the GreenLeaders program. Your hotel’s listing will be marked with a special badge.
- Take full advantage of TripAdvisor badges for your website. For example, the Bravo! badge is available for businesses that have been received a minimum number of excellent reviews.